All presenters and authors of invited papers, regularly submitted papers and posters, please consider "Regular fee" amount. For inclusion in the EPES(Epower) 2022 Proceedings and Publication, at least one registration per submission is required by Oct. 10 2022. Conference registration fees & deadlines are available as below:
|Regular Participant (6 pages)||
|Additional Paper(s) (6 pages)||
500 USD/3200 CNY
1600 RMB (250USD)/person
|Extra Page Charge (over 6 pages)||
350 RMB (60USD)/page
|Extra Proceeding (Hardcopy)||
300 RMB (45USD)/set
Note: Once you finish the registration, please send the required documents: Final Version of your paper; Filled Registration Form; payment proof and Submission Form to the conference editor at: email@example.com to confirm that everything is done. Only the registered papers will be included in the conference proceeding.
- Admission to the Welcome Reception and side events
- Inclusion of your presentation in the Conference Programme
- Printed copy of the Conference Programme and Certificate of Presentation
- Admission to all sessions
- Refreshments during morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Inclusion of your paper in the online Conference Proceedings
- Lunch provided on presentation days
- 1. Submitting your Full Paper to Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Waiting for the Peer-review results (You will receive the result from the Editorial Office before/on the notification date)
- 3. Revising your paper as advised recomments from the reviewers(Minor/Major Revision)
- 4. Finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
- 5. Sending back the final version, payment proof, submission form and the filled registration form to email@example.com before the registration deadline Oct. 10 2022
- 6. Registration Confirmation Notification will be sent to you if nothing needs to be changed, which means the registration is done.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For written cancellations received on or before October 10, 2022, 80% of all registration costs will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 10 October, 2022.
- In case of any technical problems, please contact support at email@example.com
- The organizer has the final right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- No-Shown policy: EPES2022 follows the strict rules of our Publisher, Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference(onsite/Online). Authors who do not attend or present at the conference, your paper may be excluded from the proceedings.